Muffins are original American sweets but seem that they are pretty popular in the rest of the world. A lot of different recipes can be found online, and we bring you the one we like most.
It’s quick and the muffins are really juicy.
Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Homemade Juicy Muffins
Write a review
- ½ pound of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 0,40 pounds of sugar
- 0.30 pounds of chocolate drops or chopped chocolate (plus a little more to sprinkle on muffins)
- 8,45 oz of milk
- 30 oz of oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 392 F. Put paper wrappers into muffin molds.
- Divide the mixture into dry and wet ingredients.
- Put into a bowl: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa, and add the chopped chocolate or chocolate drops.
- Lightly mix egg, milk, vanilla extract and oil. Just to get smooth mixture.
- Wet mixture pour into the the dry ingredients and gently stir.
- Pour the finished mixture into prepared molds, top the muffins off with a little chocolate chopped into cubes or chocolate drops and bake for 20 - minutes at 392 F.
- Serve with hot cocoa, tea or coffee.
Woman Central http://www.womancentral.net/